Blink License Agreement
By purchasing a resource (“item” or “file”) you are being granted a license to use these files for specific uses under certain conditions.
Nice, Very Nice grant the user an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to utilize the digital work (“Item”).
You are licensed to use the Item to create unlimited End Products for yourself or for your clients and the End Product may be sold, licensed, sublicensed or freely distributed.
An End Product is one of the following:
- For an Item that is a design resource, the End Product is a customized implementation of the Item. For example, if the Item is a website template and the End Product is the finished website.
- For other types of Items, an End Product is something that incorporates the Item as well as other things, so that it is larger in scope and different in nature than the Item. For example, if the Item is a website template, the End Product is a website for sale.
You’re allowed to:
- You may create an End Product for a client.
- You may sell, license, sublicense or distribute and make any number of copies of the End Product.
- You may modify or manipulate the Item. You may combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license.
- This is a ‘multi-use’ license, which means you may use an Item multiple times in multiple projects.
You’re not allowed to:
- You can’t redistribute the Item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, even if you modify the Item. You can’t redistribute or make the Item available as-is or with superficial modifications.
- You may not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.
- The End Product can’t be used in a product offered for sale where the item contributes to the core value of the product being sold. For example, converting a purchased product to a template or theme for sale on your website or marketplaces like ThemeForest, Creative Market, etc.
Other license terms:
- All the rights for photographs and illustrations used in an Item are reserved by their legal owners and are presented in the Item for demonstrating purposes.
- Nice, Very Nice will not be responsible for any outcome that may occur during the course of usage of our resources.
If you have any question about the license, be sure to contact us.